Openetna 6.1rc5, bootV2.4.4 with y6b arabic webkit finally built

I had issues building 6.1rc5 but I finally did it, I have also included the all new ADWLauncher 1.3.3 (it wasn’t really a choice). The issue that I stumbled on was with the revision numbers, I kept getting an error compiling ADW, I wasn’t actually looking a the error mainly just cursing at it, once I looked at it I was able to find that there was another repo that needed to be upgraded in order for ADW to compile properly, this specific library in this case was OpenEtna/android_vendor_cyanogen. The reason ADW was failing is that the vendor repo had references to variables that no longer exist in the latest ADW. After setting the appropriate revisions (can be seen in the latest manifest uploaded to github) everything compiled properly.

My Very first Android Build, bootv2.4.1 systemV6.1-rc3-arabic

At my second attempt (after a previously failed attempt) to compile my very own android build for my etna using openetna as the base, I decided to replace the CM (CyanogenMod) webkit with a fork that fixes Aabic in terms of both RTL and ReShaping. It takes a while to sync the repos and compile all the pieces to android (even on my 6 core AMD Phenom II X6 1055T). I haven’t timed the build, but I can confirm that it started after 6:45am and was done before 12pm (America/Halifax timezone). If you would like to build my mix and matched android which as of today would build openetna systemV6.1-rc3 with arabic enabled, you can do the following.